For measuring the fall time of a 60 mm wooden ball.
The course of the experiment can be seen from a distance due to the size of the ball
and the large collecting vessel, making it extremely effective yet still very easy to carry out.
- Robust metallic holder; two simultaneously adjustable trigger clamps
enable optimal time triggering (without residual friction or residual magnetism)
- 60 mm wooden ball with metal axle and position marking
- Large collecting vessel made of impact-resistant PP; upper opening 270 x 165 mm;
inlaid foam rubber-damped impact plate
Dimensions of collecting vessel: 300 x 200 x 130 mm
The container plus lid acts as a storage option for the holder and timer.
A timer is also required, e.g.:
DM341-1T timer for free-fall apparatus
1) on normal stand
2) magnetically on mobile board
3) magnetically on blackboard
4) magnetically on door frames (metallic)